We create sustainable products that not only improve your everyday life, but also help the environment. Greenly Wood wants to inspire others to do their part and use environmentally friendly products so that together, we can build a bigger and brighter future for our Earth.
Help us reduce the amount of plastic waste in our world, 1 wooden utensil set at a time!
- Large pack of 200 wooden utensils. 6-inch lenght 100 forks, 50 spoons, 50 knives
- 100% food safe materials great for you and your family
- Made from strong and durable birchwood great for any food. For cereal, soup, salad, pasta, cheese, meat
- Beautifully packaged in a 3 compartment box
- Go green! Forget about plastic forks or spoons. Use our biodegradable wooden kitchen utensils set
- Being biodegradable is great, but compostable is better
- Made with natural and organic wood that will decompose back into its natural elements while leaving absolutely no toxicity back into the soil
- When you are done using them to eat, you can either throw them away or use them in your compost garden as a plant marker
Will stand out at any event:
Unique, modern, and beautiful looking wooden utensils that will be sure to wow all of your guests or family. Show them you are environmentally friendly and teach them your ways!
Smooth and all natural wood look that will be great for any event: weddings, birthdays, family get togethers, backyard BBQ’s, picnics, camping, and any other event you attend or host!
We at Greenly Wood believe in our products and strive to bring you the absolute best quality wooden cutlery utensils set on the market. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, please contact us right away and we will make it up to you.
ECO-FRIENDLY – made of 100% biodegradable and compostable birchwood
NO PLASTIC USED FOR PACKAGING – We did our best to make it as GREENLY as possible
CONVENIENT 3 COMPARTMENT BOX – Use and Store with EASE
SIMPLE, NATURAL AND ELEGANT – modern looking wooden utensils for any event
200 VALUE PACK – 100 Forks, 50 Spoons and 50 Knives (6 inch lenght). We’ve noticed, that you always run out of forks first