Polylactic acid(PLA or CPLA) is a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch (in the United States and Canada), tapioca roots, chips or starch (mostly in Asia), or sugarcane (in the rest of the world). In 2010, PLA had the second highest consumption volume of any bioplastic of the world.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable,meeting ASTM D6400 and EN13432 Standard,good for earth and soil.
- FDA Certified.BPA free,healthy and reliable.
- Made from cornstarch based CPLA, renewable and natural.
- 6.5″ long,Heavyweight,Heat tolerant to 185℉.
- 100 spoons in 2 packs packed in a color box.
Our CPLA cutlery meets ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 Standard, It composts in less than 180 days in a commercial facility.